Shopping Cart

Partners

Posted by Mehrdad Ema on

Our partners are mothers, midwives, medical clinics, businesses.

In order to finance the essential postnatal bundles for mothers, we sell bracelets that carry the simple message "Do Right'. An amazing pool of women in Kenya's maximum security prison is committed to making 98% of our bracelets. Apart from training them, we are their highest payer. They use their income to support their children and buy snacks, self-care and hygiene products. The remaining 2% of bracelets are made by our in-house team that believes that healthy children build healthy nations and that behind every healthy child is a healthy mother supported by health care.

Our health information pamphlet was vetted by the Midwives Association of Kenya. Nurses and doctors in rural clinics routinely give our bags to women to reward them for giving birth in their clinics (from 5 to 100 bags per month). 

Orbit Chemicals, Insta Products, Ogilvy & Mather and other businesses' donations in kind and pro-bono services have allowed us to expand our reach and improve the quality of our program.

 

 

 

Older Post Newer Post